Our interlocking presentation folders are available in a A4, A5 or DL sizes, to ensure they safely house all your important documents, booklets, leaflets or any other material you want to present in a professional manner.
Folders are printed single or double-sided on high-quality 400gsm silk paper, with a choice of single or double-sided matt, gloss and soft touch laminations, and you can choose to have die-cut business card slots.
With no glue involved, these folders are delivered flat for easy storage, and are pre-creased so they can be assembled when required.
Please note: Please download and use our Presentation Folder templates to set up your artwork files. Formes/Templates. We advise laminating folders which have solid ink coverage across creases in order to prevent cracking, and to protect against wear and tear.
Folders are oversized to accommodate the chosen paper size. For example, an A4 folder is slightly larger than A4 size to fit A4 paper with room to spare. Please use our supplied artwork templates to ensure the size and shape for your artwork files.
Please download and use our Presentation Folder templates to set up your artwork files.
When submitting artwork, please send us two files: one with the artwork template visible and overlaid on your artwork, and another with the template removed, displaying only your artwork.
We use the first document to check your files are accurate, and we will proof and print the second document.
• Include 3mm bleed on all sides
• Supply as a CMYK PDF
• Outline or embed fonts
• 300dpi resolution
For more guidance on how to successfully set up and submit your artwork, see our technical guide.
We are on hand and happy to help design your flyers for you, alternatively once you have placed your order you can upload your own print ready artwork. Please allow 3mm bleed on all sides, and supply as a CMYK PDF with all fonts outlined or embedded and with a resolution of 300dpi. Download our templates below to assist with setting up your artwork.
For more guidance on how to successfully set up and submit your own artwork, see our technical guide.
We offer four different ARTWORK SERVICES: Just Print, File Check, File Assist and a bespoke Design option.
- Just Print is only recommended for individuals who fully understand our print ready requirements and are confident that their PDF files have been supplied correctly as we will print as supplied with no checks.
- File Check is the safety net option, and our Pre Press team will double check your files before being sent for printing. Prices start at £2.50 + VAT. You can also order a PDF Proof to be sent back to you for an additional £4 + VAT.
- File Assist turns any finished design into a print ready PDF and includes a PDF Proof. Prices start at £15 + VAT.
- Or if you need Help with Design, we have a team of professional graphic designers ready and waiting to create bespoke artwork for you. If you choose this option, please email a brief after you order has been completed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to our Artwork Service Comparison Chart to see what is included in each of our artwork services