Duplicate NCR Pads are the reliable, hassle free option for creating invoices, orders and delivery notes - especially on the go! NCR means “no carbon required”, and with our NCR pads you don't need a sheet of carbon copy paper between each page, which makes them much easier to use and perfect for completing on-the-go.
Our Duplicate Pads are comprised of 50 sets of NCR (No Carbon Required) paper, with a choice of 2-part, 3-part or 4-part pads, glued along the top with a cardboard backing and available with or without black numbering - ideal for use on the road. Add your branding for a customised duplicate pad design.
- Supply as a CMYK PDF
- Outline or embed fonts
- 300dpi resolution
- Please note that NCR pads have a safe zone of 5mm.
- If you would like numbering: Please supply two files, one for print and one showing the numbering position as a guide.
- If you are selecting double sided print, we suggest using 70% black for the reverse to avoid show-through.
- You can print on the top sheet either single or double sided. The 'copy' papers are printed single sided only.
- Please allow a 5mm safe zone all round. If you have selected drilling, please allow a 15mm safe zone for the drill holes. These are drilled in the standard position to fit in to ring binders.
- Printed on 80gsm NCR paper
- 2 part (Duplicate), 3 part (Triplicate), 4 part (Quadruplicate) with a choice of colours (white, yellow, green, pink, and blue)
- Loose writing shield
- Grey pulp backing board
- Glue bound on long or short edge
- Available with or black numbering
We are on hand and happy to help design your NCR Pads for you, alternatively once you have placed your order you can upload your own print ready artwork. Please allow 3mm bleed on all sides, and supply as a CMYK PDF with all fonts outlined or embedded and with a resolution of 300dpi. Download our templates below to assist with setting up your artwork.
For more guidance on how to successfully set up and submit your own artwork, see our technical guide.
We offer four different ARTWORK SERVICES: Just Print, File Check, File Assist and a bespoke Design option.
- Just Print is only recommended for individuals who fully understand our print ready requirements and are confident that their PDF files have been supplied correctly as we will print as supplied with no checks.
- File Check is the safety net option, and our Pre Press team will double check your files before being sent for printing. Prices start at £2.50 + VAT. You can also order a PDF Proof to be sent back to you for an additional £4 + VAT.
- File Assist turns any finished design into a print ready PDF and includes a PDF Proof. Prices start at £15 + VAT.
- Or if you need Help with Design, we have a team of professional graphic designers ready and waiting to create bespoke artwork for you. If you choose this option, please email a brief after you order has been completed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to our Artwork Service Comparison Chart to see what is included in each of our artwork services.