Roller Banner Printing
- Scale of 1:1
- Please submit artwork as the full height of your artwork including the bleed, ie 2006mm, without adding any additional bleed for the cassette mechanism
- Include 3mm bleed on all sides
- Supply as a CMYK PDF
- Outline or embed fonts
- 150dpi resolution
Download our templates below to assist with setting up your artwork.
For more guidance on how to successfully set up and submit your artwork, see our technical guide.
We are on hand and happy to help design your roller banner for you, alternatively once you have placed your order you can upload your own print ready artwork. Please allow 3mm bleed on all sides, and supply as a CMYK PDF with all fonts outlined or embedded and with a resolution of 300dpi. Download our templates below to assist with setting up your artwork.
For more guidance on how to successfully set up and submit your own artwork, see our technical guide.
We offer four different ARTWORK SERVICES: Just Print, File Check, File Assist and a bespoke Design option.
- Just Print is only recommended for individuals who fully understand our print ready requirements and are confident that their PDF files have been supplied correctly as we will print as supplied with no checks.
- File Check is the safety net option, and our Pre Press team will double check your files before being sent for printing. Prices start at £2.50 + VAT. You can also order a PDF Proof to be sent back to you for an additional £4 + VAT.
- File Assist turns any finished design into a print ready PDF and includes a PDF Proof. Prices start at £15 + VAT.
- Or if you need Help with Design, we have a team of professional graphic designers ready and waiting to create bespoke artwork for you. If you choose this option, please email a brief after you order has been completed to email@example.com.
Please refer to our Artwork Service Comparison Chart to see what is included in each of our artwork services.
Order within the time below